- Your personal data – what is it?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
- Who are we?
Findmetheleads is the data controller (contact details below). This means it decides how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
- How do we process your personal data?
Findmetheleads complies with its obligations under the “GDPR” by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We use your personal data for the following purposes: –
- For quotation purposes
- For invoice purposes
- To manage your requirements
- To maintain our own accounts and records
- To inform you of news, events, activities
- We would like to contact you and/or any person whose information you provide to us to provide newsletters and to tell you and/or them about what’s happening at Findmetheleads via email and mailchimp.
- 1 Business Cards?
- The Findmetheleads will use your business card details for initial contact and future business enquiries, Findmetheleads will add your email address to mailchimp for an initial consent to enable future marketing
- What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
- To enable and support your business requirements
- Explicit consent of the data subject so that we can keep you informed about news.
- Processing is necessary for carrying out obligations to run the business
- Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will not be shared with other members or third party
- How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep data for two years
- How we store your personal data?
We keep data in the following formats
- Gmail – email contact details, account details – for use by Sales and Finance team to support invoices and sales contact
- Mail chimp website – email details only to provide newsletters
- Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data: –
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which the club holds about you;
- The right to request that the club corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for the club to retain such data;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time
- The right to request that the club provide the data subject with his/her personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another club
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
- Further processing
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Protection Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
- Contact Details
To exercise all relevant rights, queries of complaints please in the first instance contact